Meet Bray!! She is a 60lb, 13 month old girl with a soft, beautiful brindle coat who will be spayed as soon as this quarantine is up!!
– she likes to play fetch and tug of war
– highly treat motivated (loves pb & carrots)
– sits and gives paw
– is good with just about any toy
– likes belly rubs, head and snout pets
– is house trained and crate trained.
Bray is very high energy and wants to play all the time. We are unsure about cats, it might be best to say NO to cats. She loves to cuddle when she is tired out from playing. She’s a good little girl, and will be a great addition to a loving, dedicated high-energy home. If you are interested in meeting Bray, please fill out our adoption app today queencitypitties.com Needs Extremely active household – no toddlers or very small children without an experienced dog owner. If you are interested in meeting Bray, please fill out our adoption app today!